SUNN Solar Neighborhood Electric Vehicle Kit
This kit will enable you to build your own street legal Neighborhood Electric Vehicle (Low Speed Vehicle). No special tools are required. The manual has exploded view drawings and step by step instructions. Telephone and email support is available during business hours. A small deposit will reserve your kit.
The kit contains the following assemblies:
SUNN Electric Vehicle Company
- Chassis, welded square tubing
- Hood mounted 85 watt solar panel
- Front suspension with two shocks.
- Rack and pinion steering with steering wheel
- Rear suspension with two shocks.
- Four wheels, 26" diameter Kevlar belt tires.
- Drive system- 48 VDC motor and control with regenerative braking and reverse.
- Inner frame, welded
- Door assembly with latch and handle.
- Frame welded square tubing
- Body parts, floor, pans and outside panels made of fiberglass reinforced plastic.
- Floor, seats and dash board.
- Hydraulic disc brakes on all four wheels.
- Speed control with pedal, PWM control, relays and all cables.
- Headlights, taillights, turn signals, switches and wiring harnesses.
- Solar charge controller with ammeter and an 80 Watt solar panel.
- Built in 110 Volt charger.
- Safety glass windshield and polycarbonate rear window.
- Windshield wiper, seat belts, review mirrors, horn and parking brake.
- Detailed assembly manual
- Wiring diagrams
- Certificate of Origin
300 Father Rasle Road
Norridgewock, ME 04957